We work with professional hardware and software to ensure that the PDF files are processed seamlessly.
- We use the Kodak Trendsetter Q800 Platesetter automatic CtP line for offset plate production.
- Delivery of data can take place via Kodak InSite Prepress Portal, through our FTP server, or through External data carriers.
- The Apple iMac workstations with the appropriate software are used to check the supplied data for processing in the Kodak Prinergy Connect workflow and for digital sheet mounting.
- For our customers, we produce 1: 1 color plotters on the CANON iPF830 plotter. We use the Epson Stylus Pro 4900 Certified Digital Printing System - GMG ColorProof, to make proofing prints to help you assess the resulting color in print.
- Xerox Vesant 80 Press multifunction device with SRA3 format serves to produce previews of the correct pages for customers, creates booklets coupled on one side, drilling holes. We can deliver a preview in the form of a brochure with the ability to use paper weighing from 64g /m2 to 300g /m2.